Our Response to COVID-19
As new information continues to be released, Gator has been monitoring and responding as appropriate to the situation surrounding COVID-19.
People are our greatest asset and it is most important that we focus on the well-being of our staff, family, colleagues, clients and community. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been following the ever-changing data and meeting to make difficult and unprecedented decisions.
To assist in creating a healthy environment during this time:
- We have stressed that everyone follow the precautionary measures issued by the CDC and related government entities.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if any sign or symptom appears in any degree.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if anyone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19.
- All older employees have been instructed to stay home.
Changes in our daily operations:
- Although we are open and operating, our facility is closed to any and all Non-Gator personnel until further notice. Our staff will be available via phone, email or virtual meetings.
- We have suspended our service to all areas except for Ascension Parish, Livingston Parish and East Baton Rouge Parish.
- Over the past week we have had several employees stay home. Although we are following all recommendations from the CDC & LDH to maintain a safe work environment for our employees, we may still see an impact on our employees in the coming weeks.
While navigating through this fluid situation, we’ve been working hard to make sure our commitments are met and that our work is delivered efficiently without compromising our high standards. We’ve been working closely with our vendors, suppliers and manufacturing partners across the country to help facilitate timely deliveries, ensure quality and encourage safety.
As always, it is our primary goal that the expectations of our clients are met, which is why we have been doing everything we can to minimize disruptions to our manufacturing and services. If you have any issues or concerns with projects that we are currently engaged in, please feel free to call or email. As developments unfold, we will continue to communicate about any impacts there may be on our current commitments as well as any other changes that could temporarily affect our service in the near future.
As the situation progresses, we offer our deepest thoughts and prayers to those who have been directly affected by COVID-19, to our government and leaders who are making crucial decisions, to the doctors and supporting medical staff that are risking their wellbeing for others and to everyone who will be making extremely tough decisions and sacrifices in the upcoming weeks and months.