ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED AND SHIPPED 3-4 DAYS AFTER ORDER CONFIRMATION.
- Full-face design
- Clear for maximum visibility
- Wearable with or without glasses or goggles
- Elastic strap; One size fits most
- Foam headband
- Made without natural rubber latex
- Re-usable and washable
- Fabricated in the USA (Denham Springs, LA)
- Use only as protection against non-caustic and nonhazardous liquids or dust.
- This shield is not pre-sterilized. Sanitize or sterilize as needed for your specific application.
- This shield is not impact or scratch resistant.
- Do not use as protection against projectiles, open flame, sparks.
- Not recommended for applications with long term exposure to UV rays (outdoors)
- This product alone does not prevent the spread of infection, pathogens or contaminants.
- Make sure shield fits snugly and properly on your head prior to use.
- Shield can be cleaned with soap and water or any non-abrasive cleaner. Test any cleaner in an inconspicuous location before cleaning the entire shield. Never clean with solvents.
- Take care to not expose to extreme heat or open flame. Avoid storing face shield face down on rough surfaces
- Physically inspect every face shield prior to each use. Discard face shield in trash or with recyclables if surface becomes dull or scratched, if elastic is loose, torn, or fatigued, or if snap fastener connection becomes weak from repeated use.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY: All orders are final.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. IS SELLING ITS PRODUCTS “AS IS,” AND GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION OR QUALITY, TITLE, QUIET POSSESSION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL: (A) MEET A BUYER’S REQUIREMENTS OR INTENDED PURPOSES OR USES; (B) PREVENT THE SPREAD OR INCURRENCE OF ANY ILLNESS, VIRUS, OR BACTERIA; (C) NOT BE, OR MADE FROM PARTS THAT ARE, USED, REMANUFACTURED, RECYCLED, OR RECONDITIONED; (D) BE FIT FOR THE PURPOSE(S) AND INDICATIONS DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT LABELING, PACKAGING, ADVERTISING, OR MARKETING; (E) PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH GATOR MILLWORKS, INC.’S PUBLISHED SPECIFICATIONS; (F) BE FREE FROM DEFECTS, WHETHER PATENT OR LATENT, IN DESIGN, MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP; (G) INCLUDE ANY PACKAGING, LABELING, MARKINGS, OR INSERTS THAT CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY APPLICABLE INDUSTRY STANDARDS, ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FDA, RULES, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES, OR ANY REQUIRED APPROVALS AND REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REQUIREMENTS FOR EQUIPMENT USED IN ANY OPERATING ROOMS, LOCATIONS WITH ANESTHETIZING EQUIPMENT, OR LOCATIONS WHERE FLAMMABLE ANESTHETICS MAY BE USED; (H) CARRY ANY SAFETY MARK REQUIRED BY THE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION; (I) BE LISTED OR CLASSIFIED WITH UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY OR ANY NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TESTING LABORATORY AS SUITABLE FOR USE IN ANY HEALTHCARE FACILITY; (J) INCLUDE ANY OPERATION OR USER MANUALS; (K) CONTAIN ANY WARNINGS, CAUTIONS, OR LEVELS OF CARE TO BE TAKEN BY ANY USERS OF THE PRODUCTS; (L) INCLUDE ANY DIRECTIONS FOR SAFE USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS; (M) NOT BE CONTAMINATED WITH ANY ILLNESS, VIRUS, OR BACTERIA UPON SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY; OR (N) BE FREE OF ANY LATEX, POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC), DI-ETHYLHEXYL PHTHALATE (DEHP), HALOGENATED ORGANICS, PERSISTENT BIOACCUMULATIVE TOXIN (PBTS), OR CARCINOGENS AND REPRODUCTIVE TOXIN FREE (CA PROP 65). A BUYER ACCEPTS THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE A PHYSICAL BARRIER ONLY AND DO NOT PROVIDE PROTECTION AGAINST ANY AIRBORNE ILLNESSES, VIRUSES, OR BACTERIA. BUYER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION, USE, MISUSE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, AND ALTERATIONS OF THE PRODUCTS.