Gator Face Shields are sold in packs of 3, 10 and 30: a 3 Shield pack for $70.00, 10 Shield pack for $210.00 and a 30 Shield Pack for $600.00
The Gator Millworks Hard Hat Face Shield is a lightweight Polycarbonate shield that can instantly attach to the inside of hard hats or similar cross-strap suspension style headgear. The Hard Hat Face Shield is the perfect solution for social distancing needs on the jobsite. Our shields protect the facial area from bio-hazard and hazardous material splashes, dust and airborne debris, lightweight flying objects and the transmission of other infectious materials. The Hard Hat Face Shield easily attaches to most hard hats in seconds.
- Made in Denham Springs, Louisiana
- Durable .30 polycarbonate material
- One size fits most standard hard hat configurations
- Perfect solution for social distancing needs on the jobsite
- Full protection of the face’s critical zone
- Extends beyond the tip of the ear
- Clear for maximum visibility
- Fits over most eyewear
- Simple velcro installation
- Reusable & cleanable
- Use only as protection against non-caustic and nonhazardous liquids or dust.
- This shield is not pre-sterilized. Sanitize or sterilize as needed for your specific application.
- This shield is not impact or scratch resistant.
- Do not use it as protection against projectiles, open flame or sparks.
- This product alone does not prevent the spread of infection, pathogens or contaminants.
- Make sure the shield fits snugly and properly on your head prior to use.
- Shields can be cleaned with soap and water or any non-abrasive cleaner. Test any cleaner in an inconspicuous location before cleaning the entire shield. Never clean with solvents.
- Take care to not expose to extreme heat or open flame. Avoid storing face shield face down on rough surfaces
- Physically inspect every face shield prior to each use. Discard face shield in trash or with recyclables if surface becomes dull or scratched, if elastic is loose, torn, or fatigued, or if the snap fastener connection becomes weak from repeated use.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY: All orders are final.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. IS SELLING ITS PRODUCTS “AS IS,” AND GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION OR QUALITY, TITLE, QUIET POSSESSION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GATOR MILLWORKS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL: (A) MEET A BUYER’S REQUIREMENTS OR INTENDED PURPOSES OR USES; (B) PREVENT THE SPREAD OR INCURRENCE OF ANY ILLNESS, VIRUS, OR BACTERIA; (C) NOT BE, OR MADE FROM PARTS THAT ARE, USED, REMANUFACTURED, RECYCLED, OR RECONDITIONED; (D) BE FIT FOR THE PURPOSE(S) AND INDICATIONS DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT LABELING, PACKAGING, ADVERTISING, OR MARKETING; (E) PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH GATOR MILLWORKS, INC.’S PUBLISHED SPECIFICATIONS; (F) BE FREE FROM DEFECTS, WHETHER PATENT OR LATENT, IN DESIGN, MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP; (G) INCLUDE ANY PACKAGING, LABELING, MARKINGS, OR INSERTS THAT CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY APPLICABLE INDUSTRY STANDARDS, ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FDA, RULES, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES, OR ANY REQUIRED APPROVALS AND REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REQUIREMENTS FOR EQUIPMENT USED IN ANY OPERATING ROOMS, LOCATIONS WITH ANESTHETIZING EQUIPMENT, OR LOCATIONS WHERE FLAMMABLE ANESTHETICS MAY BE USED; (H) CARRY ANY SAFETY MARK REQUIRED BY THE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION; (I) BE LISTED OR CLASSIFIED WITH UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY OR ANY NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TESTING LABORATORY AS SUITABLE FOR USE IN ANY HEALTHCARE FACILITY; (J) INCLUDE ANY OPERATION OR USER MANUALS; (K) CONTAIN ANY WARNINGS, CAUTIONS, OR LEVELS OF CARE TO BE TAKEN BY ANY USERS OF THE PRODUCTS; (L) INCLUDE ANY DIRECTIONS FOR SAFE USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS; (M) NOT BE CONTAMINATED WITH ANY ILLNESS, VIRUS, OR BACTERIA UPON SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY; OR (N) BE FREE OF ANY LATEX, POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC), DI-ETHYLHEXYL PHTHALATE (DEHP), HALOGENATED ORGANICS, PERSISTENT BIOACCUMULATIVE TOXIN (PBTS), OR CARCINOGENS AND REPRODUCTIVE TOXIN FREE (CA PROP 65). A BUYER ACCEPTS THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE A PHYSICAL BARRIER ONLY AND DO NOT PROVIDE PROTECTION AGAINST ANY AIRBORNE ILLNESSES, VIRUSES, OR BACTERIA. BUYER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION, USE, MISUSE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, AND ALTERATIONS OF THE PRODUCTS.
Gator Millworks, Inc. is the exclusive owner of the Intellectual Property (hereinafter defined) related to the Hard Hat Face Shield being offered for sale or actually sold to customer. Customer acknowledges that it has no claim nor any rights to any of Gator’s Intellectual Property. Intellectual Property means all information, data, material, discoveries, ideas (whether or not patentable or reduced to practice), concepts, designs, drawings, specifications, techniques, models, data, algorithms, documentation, diagrams, flow charts, methods, techniques, research, processes, procedures, know-how, marketing and development plans, techniques and materials, and all tangible embodiments of each of the foregoing (in whatever form and media), as well as all confidential information, copyrights, patents, mask works, trademarks, tradenames, trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights.